Saturday, February 13, 2010
Three Day Weekend
Well, it is another Three Day Weekend for me! Yes! I fianlly told my boss that when school is closed, so am I. I can't afford to be paying a tuition bill monthly as well as a Daycare bill, when Eddie's pay was cut by 10% in January. She didn't argue, she agreed with me. It turned out that she was giving me 2 weeks of vacation each year that I only thought I had 1 week. So, I have made my plans to be off. If I am up too it and feeling a bit better, we are going to go to Sea World on Monday. We have season passes. Then I will be off all days during the Spring Break. Hopefully we will have some extra money to do something fun with the kids. Any ideas for cheap fun days????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cheap fun?? In San Diego.....
The park, home not much else around San Diego is cheap.
~~Patricia~~
Post a Comment