Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beautiful Day, in Pain

It is President's Day and we are off to Sea World! What a gorgeous day it is going to be today! The Benedryl has kicked in and I am still awake. Yeah! This is a good thing. My body must be getting use to the medication. Then....I fell asleep on the way down. Hmmm., I guess it is still making me droggy. As we pulled into the parking stall of Sea World, I woke up and relized I couldn't move my lower portion of my body. Perhaps it was alseep? No, there was an aching pain coming from my lower back. Oh, goodness what have I done now? I managed to get myself out of the car, but just for a short period of time, before I almost calapsed to the ground. For some reason, I have pulled something in my lower back. Well, I decided to try to start our day at the park. What a gorgeous day it was. I was doing OK, as long as I stood and didn't sit down. I made it through to 1pm and then we went home. I am still in pain and am not sure what happened. It seems to be tied into the tail bone area. Not sure if it is related to when I severed the tail bone during Ryan's birth. Ocassionally the pain strikes back up, but nothing this severe. So, it looks like I won't be going to bible study tonight. I have taken some Mortin, but it hasn't even taken the edge off. Wish I had another day off, to rest.

2 comments:

Hotshot's Wife said...

Old age stinks huh?? LOL Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Will they let you stand at work? Sorry I just had to make you laugh.
~~Patricia~~

Tulip said...

YIKES!! Hope you are better.