Thursday, March 11, 2010
WEDDING
So many emotions and too many Politics. This is the reasoning why Eddie and I had originally choose not to attend his oldest brothers Wedding. With all the crap that went on between the step daughter and our son Danny, I thought it would be best NOT to attend the wedding. I will not go into details about the Danny issue. I am not trying to protect him, but we are his parents and I believe that it takes two to tangle. It was a Friday, the week before the wedding and my husband mentioned that he wanted to take the time to place flowers on Dad's graveside the weekend of Johnny's wedding. I know I need to support my husband, but I thought we had agreed not to attend the Wedding? Right then the phone rang and it was our new sister-in-law. She needed to ask if Tammy would be so kind and take the photographs for the wedding. Eddie in the back ground is handing me the phone and nodding his head up and down. I felt obligated at this time to say YES. After all, this is our newest family memeber. Besides whatever happened between her daughter and Danny needed to go in the past. So, I put aside the differences and gladly accepted. We had a great time! It rained in and out all weekend. The wedding was inside afterall. We did have the opportunity to see Dad. We baked him Brownies and left him some next to his toombestone. We hit snow and slush through the grapevine on our way home. We are glad that we did make the decision to go to the Wedding. Mom was very excited to see us. We kept the kids at our dear friend's house in Ramona for the weekend getaway. I would upload photos, but I am still learning this photo thing. I really like the cascade of photographs, but can't seem to figure out way my template doesn't offer such thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmm..........cookies on the headstone. Why didn't you leave him milk? JK
Post a Comment