Thursday, March 11, 2010
Saturday Doctor Visit
We ended up taking little Ryan to the Doctor's Saturday morning. He has had this on going caugh, head congestion and off and on a runny nose. On Friday I noticed some raised bumps on the back of his tongue. The doctor's weren't answering there phones, so we decided to just drive down and try to get in. We were able to see the doctor at 10:40am that morning. The doctor observed Ryan. Did all the normal checks and said he is FINE! There is alot of this allergy stuff going around and he is just affected by it. Keep the Zyrtec and the Dimetapp in him. He will be fine. I questioned the ears. and the doc said, WOW, they look good. I said, "Yeah they better after 2 double ear surgeries and Adnoids, I would hope so!" She sent us on our way and we continued our weekend. We ended up staying home on Sunday from church because Ryan wasn't up too par. Come Tuesday Eddie stayed home with Ryan and took him to our Peditrician. It appears Ryan has a really bad double ear infection and Pink Eye. You have got to be kidding? The thing that has upset me is: On the weekends, they are not only charging the $20.00 co-pay, but also an additional $25.00 for a Weekend visit. Then another co-pay to have the pedetrician to tell us exactly what is wrong, plus his prescriptions. The pedetrician said, " The Saturday doctor obviously overlooked everything!" A double ear infection doesn't happen over night, especially this bad! It isn't like we had the extra money for the doctor's. I am just glad that we found out the issue. The bad thing is, Ryan has a high tolerance for pain and very seldom runs a fever. So, I didn't even think about an ear infection, because he hasn't had one since his tubes fell out, over 1 year ago. Go figure. It is now Thursday and I sent him to school this morning. He is so excited to be back. He will be turning 5 on the 15th of March. Then we have to go on the 22nd for his 5 year physical. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't believe how fast he's grown up? Hope he feels better!!
~~Auntie Patricia~~
Post a Comment