Thursday, April 15, 2010
EASTER
He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed. This year for Easter, Eddie was deacon all day so we didn't have a family dinner. Eddie was nice enough to get the turkey started and I invited the neighbor's over. Eddie joind us later that evening. We had a great time fellowshipping with the neighbors. Danny was over for a bit. He caught a 5 1/2 foot Gopher Snake. I asked him to release it somewhere other than San Vicente Terrace. LOL Hopefully it won't make it back to our yard. I am afraid that Ryan will try to play with it. He is a very brave young boy. We experienced the earthqake and had a good time explaining to the children what an earthquake is. The boys were a bit shaken up, but I told them there is no reason to be afraid when GOD is in control. The calmed down after that. We have to be a bit cautious with Tyler, the oldest, he is a bit like MOM. He gets anixiety very easy. So we have to be cafeful how we word things. He worries just like me as well. Oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment