Thursday, April 15, 2010

ACCIDENT

So I rear ended a young girl in March on my way home to pick up Ryan from pre-school. She was trying to avoid a head on collison in the middle of the intersection on Hwy 67 and Dye Road. Our traffic light was green and she slamned on her breaks. Luckely we were only going around 3 miles an hour and didn't do much damage to her car at all. She wasn't driving with a license and her dad just baught the used car not even 5 minutes ago. At first they didn't want to exchange information, but I insisted. In the meantime the lady who ran the red light came over to apologize and she offered to pay any deductable that would occrue. That was nice of her, not everyone would stop. Well it has been already 2 weeks and they have not made any arrangements for there car to be fixed. How interesting. I chipped 3 areas of paint off her bumper and minimal damage to my Expedition. Thank goodness for sturdy, rubber bumpers. The insurance company mentioned that if they do not make arrangements for repairs that the claim would be cancelled. I am glad that no one was hurt. Tammy

1 comment:

Tulip said...

So glad to hear no one was hurt. God Bless