Friday, November 6, 2009

Harvest Festival

Ryan's last day of school was on Halloween. He enjoyed the Trunk-n-Treat at Ramona Lutheran. Eddie picked up both boys and took them around the businesses for Trick-or-Treating. They had a lot of fun and came home with alot of candy. On Saturday they had soccer games. The boys won both of there games. What an exhausting day. The next team up to play had there opponot forfeit there game so Ryan was asked to stay for a double. What do you think the little guy did. You are right! He stayed to help out the other Soccer team. By then I was really tired and I was even started to fall asleep in my lawn chair, but it was alot of fun. We finally got home around 2pm. Tried to get the boys down for a nap before the Harvest Festival, but Ryan and Eddie were the only two that took a snooze. The Harvest Festival was great! What a wonderful job everyone did putting everything together. Yes, Daniel was there. I wish Eddie would of warned me. Being put on the spot is not good.. He is working on this though. I have simmered down since Danny arrived. I figured GOD doesn't want me to get all upset when he is in control and has the plan going on here, not me. LOL Our friend Jeff and Harmaney showed up. I really enjoyed there company. We invited them over after everything was over. Great time! The boys were sad that Danny had to goto his house, but we explained to them the situation and I think Tyler gets it.

No comments: