Thursday, October 29, 2009
DANIEL RETURNS
I need all the prayer in the world right now! I am angry and fustrated and am throwing my hands up. Some of you may know that Daniel is my step son whom I helped raise since he was 18 months old. Daniel has also had his share of Drugs, alcohol, jail and you can only imagine. Four years ago Daniel ran away and was in and out of re-hab homes. He has screwed every family member except for the "Maxwell's" whom I told him to stay away! I do not trust him, I don't want to see him and I deffidentely don't want to hear his voice. He has screwed me over, cost me $1,000's of dollars and I don't want him around my children! I have asked for forgiveness many times, but when I hear of him I cringe! Daniel is a drop out as of 8th grade. He tells you exactly what you want to hear before he gets ready to SHIT on you. On Sunday night this past weekend the phone rang and Eddie answered it. It was Daniel. Daniel has cried wolf so Eddie is there to bail him out and to satisfy his needs. he had enough nerve to ask if Daniel can come back home to live with us! Daniel is going to be 19 on November 9th. I said, "Absolutely NOT! He is an adult and he made his bed and he needs to lie in it. " Eddie and I fought till 1pm. I am so ready to seriously leave and take my boys with me and never come home! I told Eddie that if Daniel steps foot in my house I will file for a Divorce. I have way too many helath problems to half to deal with his BULL SHIT!! Why me!!! I wasn't raised this way. Why me??? I have given up! Well it is now Thursday and Eddie has mentioned that he is picking Daniel up tomorrow morning in Ontario and he is meeting the EX wife. He made arrangements for Daniel to stay at In His Steps here in Ramona. Personally, it is too close. He could of just stayed there in Bakersfield and not come anywhere near us! the judge again slapped his little paws for crimes that he has committed. I do not understand why he gets off on every offense that he does. I am tired of being associated with him. I am embarrassed! So please pray for peace and for me to somehow get through this with out falling apart. And Eddie wonders why I like to drink. Hello!!!! I want all this bad stuff to go away! I am reliving the past from when Eddie and I met and I do not want to go back. GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment