Thursday, July 1, 2010

School is Out!

Well, school is out. Ryan has graduated from Pre-School and is on his way to kindergarten at Barnett Elementary School. I am very excited, but can't believe that my baby is growing up before my eyes. Tyler is now in the 3rd grade. Tyler received a fantastic report card. He received all 4+'s except one category which was a 3+. I am hoping and praying he gets a 3rd, 4th grade combo teacher. Each year we plan a June/July trip to Disneyland. It's kinda to celebrate all of our Birthdays that were in the middle of the raining season, except mine which is June 3rd. So we are planning a big day here in July. We are hoping to win this contest which will reveal the winners here on July 4th. If so, it is a family 4 pak, Hopper tickets and weekend stay at any Disneyland Resort. I am not getting my hopes up. :-)

1 comment:

Hotshot's Wife said...

Are you sure Ryan is ready for Kindergarten......I mean didn't he just start crawling!! How did he grow up so fast??
So proud of Tyler, too.

~Auntie Patricia~