




It was New Year's Day and the boys wanted to go ride bikes. Eddie and I decided that this would be a great time to take off Ryan's training wheels. We loaded up the bikes ad headed to Olive Pierce Middle School. This seems to be the safest place for the boys until they get older and understand the rules of the road. As we were unloading the bikes, I said, "Hold on Ryan. Wait for...." As I turned around, he was already off. I sat and cried. It was so cute. He jumped on his bike and took off racing. How adorable. My little guy is growing up so fast. Tyler showed Ryan how to control himself when he rides so, he won't fall. Although he did fall a few times, he jumped right up and started all over again. We had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment