Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Insurance Claim
So, just when we thought our Insurance Claim issues were over, we get an itemized invoice in the mail for our review from the Contractor. As Eddie and I were reviewing the paperwork, it appeared that there are items listed that were not even completed, nor did we know were going to be completed. Eddie contacted the Contractor and asked him to revise the invoice because there are items that were not performned. Or you can cut us a check for the difference. Well, the Contractor has agreed to fullfill his obligation and to complete everything that was questionable. So, on Friday I will now have a fully painted kitchen! Nothing like short notice. So, the question is, "What color do I paint it?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What color did you choose?
~~Patricia~~
We went with a San Fossil color. WOW, what a difference it made in the kitchen. Eddie says if you whipp together alot of gucamole and add some sour cream, that is the color of our wall. LOL I disagree with him. Tammy
Post a Comment